Friday, August 11, 2006

Brick

Watched Brick last night. Funky high-school film noir with some creative directing and very hip, high school dialogue. (I didn't understand a lot of the code.) Nice film done on a tiny budget. The story seemed a bit far-fetched and I had a hard time believing any of the actors were in high school. But despite all of these flaws, I was engaged throughout and I more or less liked the enigmatic lead--Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Brendan.

Work has been hectic. Trying to get a proposal to Target that could make us very successful. We're also doing a Home Shopping Network airing on Sunday and Monday. And Microsoft wants to visit. We definitely need to close a couple of these.

I leave for St. Petersburg in the morning. With the new travel restrictions, I'll have to leave my hair gel in my suitcase. Dang!

No comments:

Post a Comment