Sunday, December 02, 2007

Interesting Quotes: Part 2


"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."
--Churchill

"Lots of folks confuse bad management with destiny."
--Ken Hubbard

"Our doubts are traitors and make us oft lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt."
--Shakespeare

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."
--Mother Teresa

"Do or not do. There is no try."
--Yoda

"Whatever a man does, he must do first in his mind."
--Albert Szent-Gyorgyi

"Results! Why man, I have got a lot of results. I know several thousand things that will not work."
--Edison

"Necessity never made a good bargain."
--Benjamin Franklin

"Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function."
--Garrison Keillor

"I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite."
--G. K. Chesterton

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying."
--Woody Allen

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
--Albert Einstein

"Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten."
-- BF Skinner

No comments:

Post a Comment